Please read this Mobile Application End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) carefully before downloading or using the Chasecraft mobile application (“Mobile App”). This EULA governs your use of the Mobile App. Your use of the Mobile App indicates your consent to this EULA.
1. License. UIL Media Inc. (“UIL Media”) grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, and use the Mobile App for your personal purposes strictly in accordance with this EULA.
2. Changes to this EULA. UIL Media reserves the right to modify this EULA. UIL Media will post the most current version of this EULA at https://www.playchasecraft.com/mobile-eula. If UIL Media makes material changes to this EULA, we will notify you via the Mobile App. Your continued use of the Mobile App after UIL Media publishes notice of changes to this EULA indicates your consent to the updated terms.
3. No Included Maintenance and Support. UIL Media may deploy changes, updates, or enhancements to the Mobile App at any time. UIL Media may provide maintenance and support for the Mobile App, but has no obligation whatsoever to furnish such services to you and may terminate such services at any time without notice. You acknowledge that neither Apple (for iOS Mobile App) nor Google (for Android Mobile App) has an obligation to furnish any maintenance and/or support services in connection with the Mobile App.
4. Consent to Electronic Communications and Solicitation. By downloading the Mobile App, and/or opting-in through notification settings, you authorize UIL Media to send you (including via email and push notifications) information regarding the Mobile App, such as: (a) notices about your use of the Mobile App; (b) updates to the Mobile App and new features or products; and (c) promotional information and materials regarding UIL Media's products and services. You can review your account settings to adjust your messaging preferences or unsubscribe to some messaging.
5. No Warranty. YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MOBILE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. UIL MEDIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
5.1 iOS Application. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APPLE WILL HAVE NO WARRANTY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO (A) THE MOBILE APP AND (B) ANY OTHER CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COST, OR EXPENSES ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY FAILURE TO CONFORM TO ANY WARRANTY.
5.2 Android Application. GOOGLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Intellectual Property Rights. In the event of a third party claim that the Mobile App, or your possession and use of the Mobile App, infringes third party’s intellectual property rights, UIL Media, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
7. Legal Compliance. You represent and warrant that (a) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (b) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
8. Governing Law. This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws governing your Subscription Agreement.
9. Contact Information. If you have any questions regarding this EULA, please contact UIL Media by email at [email protected].
10. Third Party Beneficiaries. Upon your acceptance of this EULA, Apple (for iOS Mobile Apps) and Google (for Google Mobile Apps), respectively, will have the right to enforce this EULA against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.